Senior Finance Manager
Excellent opportunity to be part of a leading conglomorate.
About Our Client
The conglomorate we are working with have over 40 years of experience in mutiple line of business such as property, construction, oil & gas, etc. They have grown massively in the past 30 years and will continue on their pathway to capture more market. They are listed on our local stock exchange and have been on an upwards trend in the past 5 years.
* Oversee the Financial Reporting and balance sheet function including the management of financial closing, review of management accounts, budget, rolling forecast, projections, tax, GST, board papers and statutory financial statements.
* Preparation of the group consolidation and group finance reports including the i.e. management of financial closing, review of management accounts, budget, rolling forecast, projections, tax, GST, board papers and statutory financial statements.
* Oversee the teams of accounts including issuing cheque, banking, preparing bank reconciliation, data entry, maintain accounting records (e.g. AP and GL), preparation of month end closing
* To liaise with external auditors and tax agents to assist in the audit and tax process.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (Professional Accounting Qualification is a benefit)
* Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance/consolidation is needed; (big 6 audit firm is a plus),
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
* Must be highly proficient in English
* Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment