Senior Finance Manager
Opportunity to step into the technology industry
Exciting senior role in a highly dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client operates in one of the fastest growing industries. They are in the midst of expanding all of their business area. As a dynamic organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to partner in bringing their business to an elite level globally. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital that candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting requirements
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis for client and corporate requirements
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans.
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in placed and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts.
- Responsible to supervise and motivate the finance team
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
* At least 6-9 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
* Preferably from a similar industry within the retail sector
* Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
* Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM9,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a fast growing industry