Senior Finance Manager
Public listed company
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed company and has presence in multiple countries in Asia. They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organisation. They are seeking for a top talent to join their team and grow the business progressively.
- To ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual year end financial statement according to MFRS for internal and external reporting and regulatory requirements.
- To oversee and monitor consolidation of group financial statements and interim reports under MFRS and Bursa Listing requirements and preparation of monthly management accounts for Head Office.
- To provide analysis of accounting reports and coordinate, supervise and manage preparation of budget and forecast preparation and tax related matters.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements of a listed company and preparation of requisite regulatory reports.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agent of the Group.
- Review and recommend improvement of the Group internal accounting policies, risk management and internal controls, systems and processes to Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification is MUST
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in finance and accounting, candidate with Bursa reporting and audit experience will be preferred
- Excellent communication in English
- Sound leadership and interpersonal skills, to liaise with the senior management as well as employees within every tier of the company
- Result driven and ambitious
What's on Offer
- To be part of the Senior Management team and present to the shareholders of the Company.
- Opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans