Updated on 17/02/2022
- Good benefts and salary
- Leading a team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known PLC in the property and construction industry, who is currently looking for performing individual to join their vibrant team.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures and instructions as required by the management.
- To ensure the Company's Financial Accounts are in accordance with Statutory Requirements and Malaysian Accounting Standards.
- To prepare and submit to the Management periodic Management Accounts based on the reporting deadlines set by the Management.
- To manage and control company's expenditure according to budget and to implement necessary cost control measures.
- To review and monitor the company's financial position and cash flow on a regular basis including preparing Profit & Cash flow forecast as and when required.
- To ensure timely submission of the company's annual tax return to Inland Revenue Board in accordance with statutory requirements.
- To liaise with Bankers, Auditors, Tax Agents, Lawyer and government bodies for finance, admin and legal related matters.
- To ensure the organization's internal control system are in line with company's objective.
- Review overall sales and billing analysis for monthly meeting.
- In-charge in securing, bridging and/project financing.
- To manage and develop the Finance staff.
- To attend internal audit training and to conduct internal audit as and when required by the company.
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the superior.
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Finance and Accounting
Professional qualification will be added advantage
Independent, sharp and good stakeholder management
Ability to lead and coach a team
What's on Offer
Candidate will be able to be involved in the day to day operations and make sound decision for the business.