Senior Finance Manager (Property Developer)
Great opportunity to join a huge Conglomerate in the Property industry
Develop your career with good career prospect in this big organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the giant within the Property industry with remarkable regional presence. Operating in Malaysia and a few other countries with over 40 years establishment, they are one of the best within their industry. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results.
Due to the constant development of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their business in Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and progression programs.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital that candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Oversee the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting requirements.
- Review the Group Consolidation (monthly basis) prepared by the Group reporting team.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in placed and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit
- To assist the management to liaise closely with bankers to procure project/loan financing to support the project operations.
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience (3 to 4 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- GST knowledge is a must
- Preferably from a similar industry within the Property sector
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM16,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company