Senior Finance Manager (IPO)
Expansion of Company
About Our Client
Our client has strong presence in the country. Due to the exponential growth of the business, they are currently looking for an experience Senior Finance Manager who have experience in handling IPO activities and have strong exposure in due diligence. Candidate will work closely with the CFO to make strategic business decisions.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Provide financial data and analysis to senior management in order to achieve the company financial objectives.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies and procedures, ensuring adequate internal controls as well as continuous improvement in the work efficiency and processes.
- Ensuring all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully complying with applicable accounting and reporting standards.
- Review the annual budget and quarter forecast.
- Review and approve consolidated financial statements, group cash flows and other financial reports for quarterly announcement at Bursa/KLSE.
- Review and assess the adequacy of the existing banking facilities on yearly basis.
- Resolving audit issues identified and highlighted by the internal and external auditors.
- Support the CFO on finance operations, ad hoc projects and implementation of new accounting standards (MFRS/IFRS).
- Supervise, coach and motivate a team of staffs to ensure smooth daily accounting operations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Finance Manager (IPO) candidate will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA).
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Group Reporting, IPO listing, Due Diligence, and Bursa Reporting.
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment.
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position with an industry leader
- Job Exposure