- Be a part of one of the biggest service providers in the market
- Opportunity to join a leading organisation with an impressive growth plan
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest service providers globally. With global presence and huge clientele, our client currently is expanding to maximize their market share. Despite the present pandemic, they are very stable and expanding their business. They are looking for an Senior Finance Executive to partner in expanding their business. This opportunity to be a part of their movement and amazing working environment will also give you the opportunity to grow within this organization and unbelievable career progression.
1. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, journal and certain expense entries for entities within the company and it's Vietnam and Singapore subsidiary companies.
2. Maintains general ledger by preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries and resolving discrepancies
3. Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
4. Prepare month end reporting
5. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
6. Provide guidance to Centre Administrators
7. Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
8. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
9. Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options
10. Prepares ad hoc financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
12. Liaise with Technical Department on the movement of inventory to reconcile the physical and inventory Book balance
13. Ability to provide cost center analysis and other reports as and when required
The Successful Applicant
* Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
* Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English
* At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company globally, you will be offered a great package which includes:* Attractive salary package
* Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
* Excellent training to support and maximise your performance