Senior Digital Channels Manager
Here is an opportunity to be part of a world class digital transformation
Join the one of the world's leading international financial institution
About Our Client
Our client; a reputable and leading global financial institution that has a strong presence around the world, currently building their local digital teams and capability to build world class digital products and features as well as ensure we maximise our opportunities for customer engagement through our digital channels and staff.
The role will be accountable and responsible for:
- Owning and delivering the Local Digital as a Channel Strategy as well as working closely with global, regional and local stakeholders
- Delivering increase digital sales across the organisation's digital channel
- Building a 'best in class' Digital Channel leadership team that will lead, encourage and drive results locally across their teams
- Accountable for setting a clear local Digital as a Channel strategy and collaborate closely with local, regional and global teams to drive implementation and operationalisation
- Responsible for driving digital sales across the Digital Channels in the market.
- Build a distinctive Digital Channels team locally that will lead and deliver value across the key Digital as a Channel operating activities that span content management, digital messaging, digital optimisation, digital data and digital acquisition
- Lead and drive optimisation of the elements of the digital channels that span public website, SEO, Earned Social Media, media, data & technology services, Push, Email, SMS, Secure Site/App VADM slots
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate should meet the requirements as below:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Min of 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong track record in delivering Digital Channel Strategies
- Exposure in e-Commerce, Fin-tech
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered lucrative remuneration package and benefits.