Updated on 30/09/2020
- Prestigious intermational financial services
- Challenging role with steep learning curve
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned Financial Services that has presence in Malaysia for 50 years. They are rated among the top banks in Malaysia with a long term 'AAA' rating from Rating Agency Malaysia (RAM). They have more than 40 branches in Malaysia. They offer broad range of products and solutions for different range of customers.
You are expected to deliver the following responsibilities :
1. Security Architecture
- Prepare and maintain architecture diagram
- Review Infra/App architecture for security gaps
- Map current with maturity model (C2M2/NIST)
2. Perform Threat Hunting
- Malware Analysis/Research
- Plant Deception
- Compromise assessment
3. Intelligence & Forensic
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat research from internet, darkweb, paid resource
- Perform forensic investigation on endpoint/infra
4. SecOps Automation
- Develop live security posture dashboard
- prepare SecOps procedural documents
5. Assist project manager to deliver cyber security projects
6. Organize Cyber Exercises such as Tabletop, Cyberdrill and Cyberarrange
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years of experiences in Cyber Security position
- Technical understanding of IT and Information Security solutions, processes and systems such as AV, APT, IPS, Firewall, WAF and so on.
- Technical skill sets in Forensic software (eg. EnCase, redline), SIEM and SOAR (eg. Arcsight/Splunk), Linux command line such as Kali.
- Analytical aptitude with emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and a data driven decision maker.
- Professional qualification in Information Security eg. CEH, CCNA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, TOGAF or equivalent.
What's on Offer
You will be offered a competitive remuneration and other additional benefits such as medical coverage and annual bonuses. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in projects that will elevate your knowledge in specialised area. You will be getting support and guidance from your leader and team members as well.