Senior Credit & Collections Specialist
Opportunity to travel when handling the migration of the function from the end
Excellent company location
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Conglomerate that have Finance Shared Service set up in Malaysia supporting the APAC region, spanning a control of 14 countries. After migrating and stabilising their GL, AP and AR functions, they are now setting up their pioneer team in Credit and Collections team to migrate the functions from China back into the SSC in Petaling Jaya.
- Responsible of monitoring and establishing credit lines
- Perform credit analysis and reports
- Reconcile payment received accurately within agreed time frame
- Resolve dispute quickly and efficiently on a timely basis for customer satisfaction
- Enforce credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards
- Identify bad accounts for service suspension and release service when account regularised
- Compile invoice and all other relevant documents to expedite collection within the agreed time frame
The Successful Applicant
- Only candidates with Chinese language proficiency will be considered.
- Has migration experience of credit and collections function.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of working experience in a shared services environment
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- SAP experience is a must
- Energetic, detailed orientated, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel when handling the migration of the function from the end market
- Excellent company location
- Excellent remuneration package that match to the experience of the candidate