Senior Credit Analyst
Multinational Company, listed in multiple stock exchange
About Our Client
Listed on multiple stock exchange in various countries, our client is a well-known company in their own industry. With revenue of close to 85 billion euros and close to 200,000 employees worldwide, our client is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their growing company.
- Support daily operations of Accounts Receivable and Credit Management.
- Support daily release blocked order and review credit applications within the stipulated timelines, ensuring risk are highlighted to approvers and available risk mitigation strategy are considered.
- Support the activities to monitor regional and local KPIs
- Prepare, analyse, comment and review DSO and overdue reports for Business Units
- Prepare and analyse monthly accounts receivable management report
- Assist in review of sales contracts for any potential credit risk, consider risk mitigation as appropriate.
- Attend sales meetings and performs customer visits with Business Units for key customers.
- Provide guidance on the requirements of credit risk management to business partners.
- Understand and monitor any external changes and implication to the credit risk of the customers.
- Support any ad-hoc queries and clean-up activities initiated by Regional Credit Management team
- Provide support for business reorganization, promote open discussions between business units and credit risk management team to understand the business scenarios to support sales activities and manage the risk of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Business, recognised Professional Accounting qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience in finance in a multinational organization with preference in Credit Risk Management or related field
- Banking candidates are open to apply
- Knowledge in management reporting is an added advantage
- Good inter-personal skill with ability to interact with all levels of management
- Good working knowledge of the SAP applications is an added advantage
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package