Senior Credit Analyst
Excellent re-numeration package (MYR 8000 - MYR 9000)
Opportunity to work in an established MNC
About Our Client
Based in Petaling Jaya, our client is a well established industry leading business who is looking to recruit a passionate and engaging Senior Credit Analyst seeking the next step in their career. Working under an exceptional Senior Manager who has worked for large Multi-National Corporations, this is a unique opportunity to learn from the best in a massively successful business whilst still maintaining a really enjoyable and rewarding work place.
This business prides themselves on their collaborative environment with an emphasis on helping its team members pursue their career goals to reach new heights. With a strong brand and an international reputation they continue to bring on team members who are ambitious, driven, and those who are creative and innovative in their roles.
This industry has experienced exceptional growth over the past years with my client being seen as leader within their sector. Having established an excellent name within the market for its quality and services this business boasts a reputation that is second to none.
- Review Credit Governance report.
- Perform Credit and Risk assessment (ad hoc, quarterly and annual basis).
- Prepare and review monthly AR report.
- Perform Operational Control Reports & SOX Reports.
- Prepare and review quarterly credit committee report.
- Provide training to team member and Affiliates on how to run report using SAP, efficiency process improvement, view/print invoice, statements, aging report etc.
- Perform ad hoc task/Project assigned by manager from time to time.
- Attend and reply emails under group mailbox.
- Perform Order Block release and analyse as well as escalate order block on time.
- Provide invoice details for timely cash application daily if any.
- Approve credit limit as per delegated Approval Authorities.
- Manage daily collection call from internal and external customer.
- Follow up overdue invoices with customers.
- Handling dispute cases.
- Perform reconciliation of Accounts.
- Stakeholder management (Internal and External)
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Five (5) years working experience with credit background.
- Risk assessment, Credit write-up/Assessment, and Cash application Experience.
- Leadership and coaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability in research and issues resolution with proven ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP.
- Process improvement experience would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Excellent re-numeration package (MYR 8000 - MYR 9000)
- Opportunity to work in an established MNC
- Inclusive working environment and great working culture
- Clear career progression plan and training opportunities
- International project exposure