Senior Credit Analyst (Shared Service)
Attractive Remuneration Package (RM4000 - RM5000)
Opportunity for a progressive career
About Our Client
My client is a logistic company located in Selangor. Continuous expanding their Finance Shared Service, it will be a good opportunity for you to join a dynamic working culture.
- Carry out monthly credit reviews for all assigned accounts according to the established schedule and prepare monthly credit risk reports before next review date.
- Responsible on monitoring account status, credit alerts and communicate the findings to Team Lead if identified any company's risk turned from low/ medium to high risk.
- Analyse monthly credit risk report to ensure all account assigned with proper risk category.
- Review orders before manual release and escalate to Credit Team Leader if any risk involved.
- Assist Team Lead to review credit proposal prepared by credit analysis before approval.
- Ensuring the credit review complied within company guidelines and policy.
- To perform ad-hoc task in supporting the team when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree graduate in Finance and Accounting or relevant course
- Have at least 2 years of solid experience handling credit assessment/credit risk management (have SSC experience)
- Knowledge in SAP system is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Opportunity to be involved in a progressive career ladder