Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
My client is a leading Multinational Groundwork and underground engineering specialist company with a
reputation for quality and innovation.
- Process all Purchase Orders promptly and efficiently.
- Check and review all completed Purchase Requisition Forms (PRFs) in accordance with the authorisation levels in the company.
- Perform products sourcing to ensure the most competitive quotes are obtained.
- Conduct proper evaluations, negotiations and interviews with potential vendors in accordance to the company procurement procedures.
- Expedite the delivery of goods and services in timely manner.
- Monitor supply markets and industries including pricing trends, new suppliers and alternative solutions.
- Focus on strategic suppliers / "partners", manage supplier relationships and drive cost savings.
- Leverage advanced analytics to identify ways to reduce and optimise current and future spend including planning, forecasting, aggregating risk analysis, governance, and compliance
- Support project budgeting processes.
- Support P2P process, aligned with technology.
- To source and review for transportation (import, export, local & outstation land transportation) and warehousing requirement of company business.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Ensure all payment of duty and freight charges are made timely.
- Collaborate with other departments and direct inbound or outbound logistics operations; directly investigate to verify and resolve client or shipper complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the related field is required for this
- Preferably candidate with proven track record of delivering cost
- Demonstrated ability working cross-functionally in a matrix organisation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Supply Chain or similar study
- Knowledge in Task hub ERP software will be an added
- Preferably candidate with an experience in Logistic/Supply
- Ability to interface with company and supplier senior
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, verbal and written communication in English & Mandarin (good to have)
- Ability to travel regionally as and when
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.