Senior Buyer (Mandarin Speaker)
Exciting career opportunity
Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader, with a large global network across Europe, America and APAC. They are currently looking for a Senior Buyer to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company. Should you come from a Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment, it will be an added advantage.
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Resolve major suppliers' issues and complaints
- Implement improvement action plans discussed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
- Generate Contract or Catalogue via SAP/SRM proactively.
- Oversee the organization of internal processes: taking care of the documentation of processes and documents, and working in an integrated manner with other areas;
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma: University degree
- Languages: Fluent in English. Mandarin speaker is a must.
- Professional experience: Minimum 4 years procurement experience
- System: SAP user
- Experience in SSC is advantages.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Work life balance