- Opportunity to be part of a global MNC and managing one of the leading brands in
- Competitive package with good benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC company with reputable brands and pride themselves with producing top-notch quality products with strategic marketing campaigns which contributed to their strong positioning in its category.
The Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager is responsible to create mid to long-term marketing strategy, ensuring that the brand's objective are met. Other responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop and execute 360 marketing campaigns including ATL, BTL and digital initiatives
- Develop the brand's strategy - refining and championing the 4P & STP marketing strategy.
- Create brand statement and ensuring all marketing initiatives are aligned.
- Fully manage the marketing budget for core brands and strategic allocation for sub brands.
- Ensure marketing objectives are fully communicated across different departments particularly new products and relaunches.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager will be expected to be visionary and possesses the ability to articulate his/her ideas well. You must be data sensitive and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Min 6 years of brand marketing roles in FMCG.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Resilient, adaptable, driven with strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge in consumer insights with ability to digest market research data - familiarity with Nielsen and Kantar.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to manage a leading brand
- Attractive package that will be commensurate to your experience