Senior Accountant - Oil and Gas Company (Contract)
MYR18,000 - MYR20,000
Attractive base salary
Multinational Oil and Gas company
About Our Client
Established oil and gas company in Malaysia with presence for more than 20 years. They have active production field in Malaysia and planning to expand the business in the next 5 years.
- Responsible for General Ledgers for operated joint venture and all legal entities in Malaysia
- Prepare closing package for Finance Manager to review
- Prepare monthly finance report (actual expenses vs budget) for Planning Manager to review
- Manage payroll
- Monitor projects costing
- Maintain fixed assets records (if any)
- Reconcile intercompany balances.
- Provide support in cash flow projection, budgeting and variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly expenditure/ Joint interest billing/ other reports for joint venture partner.
- Manage audit fieldwork
- Support group external and internal audit through interface with Group Financial Reporting Team
- Facilitate preparation of Ad hoc analytical data
- Liaise with the Company Secretary for any corporate governance and compliance's matter.
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to work on 6-months contract basis
- At least 5 years in finance and accounting work, experience in upstream oil and gas industry or project accounting will be an added advantage
- Familiar with SAP system
- Good command of English and communication skills.
- Immediately available candidates are welcomed to apply.
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Good working culture and environment
- Multinational company