Senior Accountant - Johor Bahru
Well known MNC manufacturer
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known European multinational who is primarily well known in the food manufacturing industry. Having presence in close to 35 countries and close to 55 production facilities worldwide, our client is still expanding their global footprints and is looking to have a Senior Accountant to have on board in their team.
- Assist Accounting Manager for month-end closing, timely preparation of financial management reports.
- Monitoring and conduct prompt analysis of actual capex spending vs approved capex and capex reporting.
- In charge and review of journal, working and analysis of Cost Accounting.
- Analysis and controlling of cost and Supply Chain cost.
- Assist in budget exercise and monthly budget variance analysis.
- Able to implement internal control systems & business work flow to improve efficiencies and work accuracy.
- Attend to various reporting or ad hoc projects request from the Management and Corporate Office.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and /or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years with strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial report analysis.
- Excellent with Excel skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and meticulous.
- Able to converse in English fluently and good command in written English.
- Have to be based in Johor Bahru
What's on Offer