Senior Account Executive
Career progression and learning
Good salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturing and production industry in the market. They are actively looking for talented individuals to join their team to expand and grow further with their company.
- Post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organisation has a full and accurate statement of its financial position and timely information for making financial decision.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable process - collect, compile, verify and calculate, post, manage and pay invoices and complete ledger entries
- Responsible for Accounts Receivables inclusive of credit control, by coordinating and monitoring sales order processing
- Manages bank remittance, collections by dealing with customer, perform credit control in accordance to company policy
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register - handles asset sales, transfers, disposals as well as perform reconciliation to General Ledger
- Perform audit control of all fixed assets as per Company audit schedule
- Perform Account Payable and Receivable, General Ledger Bank and petty cash reconciliations.
- Responsible for Intercompany reconciliations and confirmations.
- Administer and process Expense Claims ensuring consistency and completeness of employee's claims.
- Assist on monthly reporting package, audit (both internal and statutory audits) and tax schedule
- Performing all other duties/ projects as assigned by management as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Min 3 years working exeprience, candidate with audit experience will be preferred
- Good technical in full set of accounts
- Have the skills of reconciliations and managing fixed assets
- Able to deliver reports and results in timely manner
- Willing to learn
What's on Offer
- Good learning opportunity
- Career progression
- Larger portfolio with the MNC companies
- Grow with the company