Steep learning curve
Great overall package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in cash management and provides payment solutions as well as route-based secure logistics. They have carbon footprint of more than 15 markets globally. This company has presence in Malaysia for more than 20 years and has established a strong brand name in Malaysia.
- Handle day-to-day implementation, monitoring and operational support of hardware, software, customer applications, managed solutions and Security Tools.
- Implement solutions observing compliance - Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), etc. - and privacy laws.
- Develop security test plans from architectural design. Identify deficiencies and make enhancements to ensure production is not impacted.
- Engage in information security projects that evaluate existing security infrastructure and propose changes as defined by security leadership and architects. Additionally, deliver projects on time, within budget and in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Work in tandem with architects, the security operations center (SOC), incident responders (in cases of anomalous activity and host compromise), and technology infrastructure and development team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably at least 8 years' experience in cybersecurity, including Endpoint Security, Cloud and web proxy management with a system and network security engineering background.
- Develop and maintain configuration for one or more suite(s) of endpoint protection technologies.
- Preferably at least 5 years' experience in windows system engineering, AD, windows server and Endpoint
- Highly technical and analytical expertise, with a proven deep background (preferred 10+ years' IT experience in addition to cybersecurity) in technology design, implementation and delivery.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service, as well as public, private, and hybrid environments.
- Extensive knowledge of traditional security controls and technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), public key infrastructure (PKI), identity and access management (IDAM) systems, antivirus and firewalls, in addition to newer offerings such as endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration, deception technologies and application controls.
- Able to write scrips in one or two language Java, Python, PowerShell or VB
Skills and Experiences
- Skilled in meeting vulnerability and penetration testing requirements.
- Excellence in communicating business risk from cybersecurity issues.
- Experience managing SIEM systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, IDS/IPS, file integrity monitoring (FIM), data loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring tools.
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps background with experience in compliance obligations.
- Experience with one or more of the following: ISO 27001, NIST, PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), HIPAA, Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, SOX, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards or Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to run projects and be an owner of your work
- Opportunity to work with APAC wide team mates
- Great basic salary and non monetary benefits
- Support and guidance from the group