Security Analyst - Unix/Oracle
Opportunity to work with an internationally renowned financial institution
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned financial services organization that provides full range of products and services to their customers. They provide personal banking, corporate banking and Islamic banking coverage that caters for everyone's needs.
They are currently looking for a UNIX and Oracle specialist to join their Information Security team.
* You are responsible for day-to-day maintenance, administration and support of resource security for Unix OS and Oracle Databases.
* You will be the Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) in regards to Unix's OS and Oracle resource security related matters.
* You will oversee the privileges across these platforms security ensuring compliance according to the security standards and policies, ability to identify and improvise gaps on risk based approached to strengthen the security posture.
* You need to monitor the day-to-day processes in governing privilege ID includes but not limited to privilege ID provisioning, privilege access re-certifications, reporting and any privilege IDs lodged.
* You will have secondary responsible for security access management of resource security of Windows operating system and MS-SQL. Digital certificate management is part of this role.
* You are expected to serve both technical and functional role for support and enhancement initiatives within purview.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
* Proficiency in different flavor of Unix platform and Oracle security - e.g. Authentication, Authorization and Entitlements and role based access control.
* At least 8 years of experiences in relevant roles and out of which at least 5 years of experience in enterprise Unix operational tasks, managing enterprise level Unix and Oracle including entitlement and work-flow management as well as target system provisioning configuration.
* Must be a self-reliant team player who is comfortable with managing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
* Demonstrated superior verbal, written, and presentation skills and able to communicate with technical staff and IT management. Possession of supervisory experience would be an added advantage.
* Experience in managing password digital vaults will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package as well as non monetary benefits as well
- Opportunity to be trained in other related systems
- Opportunity to be involved in various projects within the team and organization