Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager (FMCG)
Global FMCG Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global FMCG organization. As part of their expansion plans, they are currently seeking for a Scientific Affairs & Regulatory Manager to support regional food regulatory management for their markets.
- Ensure compliance of all products of the organization to consistently meet corporate and local regulatory requirements in the SEA countries.
- Monitor regulatory developments and compile relevant food regulations with respective local support and assure all databases are up to date.
- Review ingredient listings to ensure raw ingredients in formulations are safe and compliance to the market regulatory requirements.
- Review and ensure product labelling and other materials complies with the labelling and Code of Ethics standards and requirements.
- Work closely with cross functional teams pertaining preparation of new ingredient and nutrient claim petition/dossier submission to local regulatory bodies.
- Preparation and submit documentation to regulatory agencies and other external bodies.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or relevant science field
- Minimum 5 years of Regulatory Affairs experience in the food & beverage industry
- Well versed with Food Regulations & CODEX standards
- Strong communication skills & stakeholder management skills
- Self starter and highly independent
What's on Offer
- Opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to shape the regulatory environment
- Work life balance