- *Global Leading MNC
- *Attractive compensation and employee benefits depending on experiences
About Our Client
My client is a US based Multi-National Company in the IT industry. With their recent expansion in APAC and additionally new set up in Malaysia, they are looking for a SAP Manager to join their pioneer team.
Successful candidate would build and lead a team of 10-15 team members at the start and gradually expand the team. The SAP Manager is responsible for managing the team that supports, enhances, and delivers projects related to SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Leads the team of business system analysts, including annual performance reviews, development plans, and other human capital management responsibilities.
- Manages support and maintenance of current systems within SLA's.
- Collaborates with IT business partners to understand enhancement and project demand, and to create staffing plans accordingly.
- Collaborates with IT PMO to ensure on time and successful delivery of IT projects.
- Oversees SAP configuration and maintenance duties associated within various modules of SAP.
- Understands and ensure department compliance with corporate IT governance practices.
- Directs, instructs and coaches the team in order to achieve project goals by developing project plans and budgets, allocating and balancing work assignments, and reviewing and evaluating staff technical performance.
- Assists staff and others with technical issues and other problems.
- Provides visibility via regular status reporting to incident SLA metrics, staffing plans, and work status.
- Independently manage/resolve complex scheduling and resources conflicts
- Provide leadership organization and coordination to support PMO's key activities encompassing program planning governance and project management.
- Ensure all projects administered by the PMO adhere to the best practices and standard approaches for program management.
- Manage change and promote the continuous improvement of project management related processes.
- Guide project stakeholders in defining project scope charter and other project deliverables.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation reports and plans are relevant accurate and complete.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance providing a real-time comprehensive and prioritized view of all projects.
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support PMO.
- Collaborate with a cross functional teams to drive adherence and adoption for global delivery methods for consistent delivery to meet or exceed project targets and quality targets.
- Define oversee prioritize and report staff activities and relevant metrics.
- Develop status reports for management and team members and create technical documentation as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- 3-10 years' of experience in project management on small - medium sized projects with an emphasis on business applications in a complex environment
- 8-10 years of strong experience in SAP technical or functional.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA preferred.
- Solid leadership experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals concepts and practices.
- Thorough understanding with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) - especially Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to interface with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and a team player
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive compensation and employee benefits depending on experiences
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity