SAP BI/BW Lead - Global Consumer Goods brand
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 25,000 - RM 28,000 based on experience)
*Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, world renowned company based in US that specializes in the Consumer Goods industry. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now seeking a SAP BI/BW Expert to join their team!
- Drive the continued development and deployment of the APAC BW/BI solution and support migration from the legacy platform.
- SAP Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence (BI/BW) application and reporting analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement
- Working together with the business stakeholders, gather requirements and design, develop, test, document, and support mission-related Deliver Reporting and Analytics Solutions
- Support Reporting and Analytics projects which may integrate data and functionality from non-SAP application systems
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical direction to clients and Agency stakeholders
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, and other team members to understand, transform and implement the business requirements into flexible Business Processes using SAP standard functionality and custom extensions which are aligned with the mission and are in compliance with the organization's architectural IT standards
- Communicate technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including manager, directors and executives
- Provide day to day sustainment support related to the ongoing operation.
- Drive and coordinate projects and solution changes within the team and cross functional teams.
- Business interaction and lead the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant.
- MUST HAVE at least 10 years of experience in SAP BW implementation, migration and support.
- Strong Experience in SAP BO (Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Explorer)
- Experience in Power BI would be a plus.
- Experience in full development life cycle in a large project is a must but should be equally capable of working on support projects.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 25,000 - RM 28,000 based on experience)
- Good career progression
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company