SAP BI/BO Developer (Lumira)
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 10,000 - RM 12,000)
About Our Client
A world leading MNC in IT industry is looking for a SAP BI/BO Developer to join them. They have a long history in UK and it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
- Attending to incidents & changes requests (moderate and high complexity based on Complexity Matrix defined) for SAP BI/BO
- Develop & maintain development documentation (Technical specifications) and other relevant documentation as necessary to ensure sustainability of development work and compliance to Change Governance.
- Deploy changes related to incidents & change requests to production system.
- The resolution time of incidents & change requests should meet agreed SLA time based on their priority.
- In addition, he or she is expected to ensure that the daily data loading activity complete successfully.
- On a daily basis, he or she needs to ensure that all data, reports, dashboards are up to date.
- Experience with HANA and Business Object (i.e. SAP BO Mobile APP using Lumira Dashboard) is required.
- Be aware business process improvements opportunities and to raise it to the team
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP BI/BO.
- Candidate must have 2 or more full implementation cycle in BO Lumira Designer and Discovery with skills of CSS Script, BAL Script
- Solid experience in SAP BO Mobile APP- configuration, connectivity, dashboard deployment
- Strong experience in BW/HANA with hands on SLA++ modelling approach via HANA studio with 2 or more full implementation cycle.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 10,000 - RM 12,000 depending on experiences)
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity