Sales Support - Japanese Speaker
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a century.
- Customer care support: receiving and entering orders into SAP, respecting order entry procedures and prioritizing where necessary.
- Facilitating and liaising with the internal and external stakeholders
- Paying attention to shipping dates, labelling, packaging and stockholding according to customer requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure on-going standardization and simplification.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at least 1 year working experience in customer service, order management or sales support
- Read, Speak & Write in Japanese at business level
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Experience of knowledge transfer activity is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent Remuneration and an opportunity to work with a global MNC company
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally