Sales Manager, SEA
Attractive remuneration package.
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions. With their strong global brand, they service their clients all over the world through innovation and delivering up to date solutions. They would need the right talent to manage their customer portfolio across SEA.
- To build, develop and maintain customer base in assigned geographical location to achieve the sales development and financial objectives within the scope of business plan.
- Executes General Industrial Markets business and sales strategy for South East Asia to ensure achievement of the sales goal through effective management of the markets
- Identify business opportunities and growth potentials within the defined market segment to realise the opportunities.
- Monitor both individual and major KPI within the defined market segment to ensure achievement of sales development and financial objectives.
- Execute effective pricing strategy for each market segment together with Sales Manager and the SEA management team
- Monthly sales forecast including new product launches and orders from new customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelors/Degree in any field.
- Possesses at least 7 to 10 years of working experience especially in sales field and manufacturing would be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn and articulate solution value points and also have strong interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work with international teams in a global matrix organisation.
- Clear vision of growth and a high-energy individual with entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and promising career path.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.