Sales Manager (Retail Technology)
Working for a principle brand with strong regional presence.
Opportunities for Leadership, Career Progression and Rewards for Performance.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in retail technology and they serve the financial, retail and gaming industries. Their latest technology is proprietary and unique which gives them astrong advantage compared to other competitors.
- Carry a monthly sales target and goes out and hunt for new retail clients.
- Consistently achieve monthly targets.
- Manages the assigned retail account and build strong relationship with existing and new retail clients.
- Product selling to properly inform potential retail clients on benefits of the product.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of B2B and corporate sales experience.
- Strong track record for outdoor sales.
- Have strong client networking and track record in the Retail industry.
- Aggressive, assertive, independent and ambitious.
- Experience with ""cash handling"" products would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Good career progression within the organisation.
- An opportunity to be part of an international company with strong regional presence.