Sales Manager, Industrial
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client is an international engineering group, producing a wide range of high quality products including transmission, leaf and conveyor chains, gearboxes and process application. They are well known in the industry for providing quality products and solutions to the industrial and engineering field within the manufacturing sector. Therefore, they're actively looking for candidate who possesses the necessary talent to be part of their organisation.
- Increase profit and sales of traded products to customers in the designated regions and allocated sectors.
- Work with a team of sales engineers and internal sales officers
- Develop and implement sales and distribution plans
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitors activities and threats and sales performance
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating, and controlling.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and exceeds sales, profit and expense management expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical engineer or any other related engineering field.
- Minimum 8 years of field experience or hands-on practice specifically in the relevant field (Palm oil mill, cement plants, heavy machinery industry or Engineering services industry
- An ambitious and detail-oriented individual with clear vision of growth.
- Able to turn issue into opportunity, able to seek information and good market intelligence, and possess skills in broad people management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.