Sales Manager - FSI (APAC)
Strong Digital Brand Presence
Wide Career Expansion
About Our Client
The client, a leader within payment gateway and e-commerce industry, is the globally preferred partner in amongst the financial institutions. In the pursuit of growing their stronghold in APAC, the client is looking for a high impact Sales Manager with APAC exposure, and strong links within the FSI industry. Sales professionals with solid track records on building new accounts are highly sought after.
- Individual contributor role, reporting to both the APAC and Country Head
- Work with leadership team to identify and qualify customers
- Hunting and bringing in new accounts within APAC, occasionally travelling to meet customers directly.
- Expanding businesses locally and within emerging untapped markets.
- Assisting in sales strategies and meeting annual business sales targets that aligned with the company's objectives.
- Consistently introucing the latest cuttig-edge software towards exisiting clients
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8+ years of sales experience, preferably with payment and banking solutions.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Existing direct networks within the APAC region's FSI industry will be preferred.
- In-depth market knowledge of regional tech , partners and vendors.
- Product-wise, candidates with in-depth knowledge and good track record of software (e.g payment solutions) sales will have an advantage amongst others.
- Independent mindset, able to self manage business pipelines and request for support when necessary.
- Excellent communication and negotiation with the ability to build good rapport and collaborative partnership with industry partners.
- Strong technical knowledge, able to carry conversations with C-level audiences (CIO, CTO, etc.)
What's on Offer
Career growth, APAC exposure, and a great portfolio.