Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales
A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
Strong career opportunity within a Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a world's leading security solutions group, which specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. Our client is a listed company and has an unrivalled global geographic footprint operating in over 100 countries across the globe.
- To maintain and increase market share through effective selling and provision of value added services to customers in responsible segment and area
- To manage and ensure smooth running of sales front office and back office activity
- To ensure achievement of personal targets in terms of profitability and volume in responsible area and segment
- To constantly upgrade self and sales team in market knowledge, product knowledge and technical skills
- To ensure market leadership by active involvement in the business in responsible market segment
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 5+ years experience in a business management position.
- Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and strong operating mechanisms for Sales performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, sales & marketing and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
What's on Offer
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
- Strong career opportunity within a Global MNC
- Excellent rewards based on performance