Sales Executive, HORECA
Enjoy working in an innovative and challenging environment
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of paper and board packaging products globally. With their unique service offerings into the food and beverage industry. They have grown their business globally with clients and looking to bolster their presence in Malaysia. They are looking for a great talent to help them grow in Malaysia.
The Sales Executive will be responsible to drive the business across Malaysia. This role is to drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Country Sales Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- Build strategic alliances with new customers, managing and exceeding sales targets.
- To identify, qualify and sell to relevant customers and prospects, focusing on product/market applications consistent with Company guidelines.
- To develop and maintain close contact with relevant customer companies, ensure good business relationships between both parties, and promote a positive image of the Company.
- To ensure the Company has the opportunity to quote for all relevant new packaging requirements, and for existing requirements where a real possibility exists for a change in supply status, where these requirements are within Company capabilities and consistent with sales guidelines.
- To ensure supply proposals or quotations are presented to customers and prospects in an appropriately creative and professional manner and consistent with Company sales guidelines. If unsuccessful, Sales Executive to ensure that they do a follow up by requesting for a meeting in 6 months' time.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant professional qualifications are preferred.
- B2B sales into Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes is preferred, or packaging background would be an advantage.
- A min. experience of 3 - 5 years.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work Ethic and Results Orientation.
- Ability to work independently and Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates proactively in approach, setting a clear and concise path to achievement, persevering to achieve desired results.
What's on Offer
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Competitive remuneration package.