Sales Director, Asia Pacific (Offshore Tanks)
Global client list of more than 100 Oil and Gas companies worldwide
Fastest growing American based Offshore services company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing offshore services company with more than 100 oil & gas projects globally. They provide liquid handling solutions and cargo carrying units for the Oil & Gas industry. As part of their expansion plan, they have identified South East Asia as an area with significant growth potential hence they are looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to develop their SE Asia region as well as to expand some of their la regional accounts within the Asia Pacific region.
You will be responsible for developing new and existing clients across the ASEAN/APAC region and delivering against agreed sales and marketing objectives.
Key Dimensions will involve:
- Maintain and expand customer base by guiding and supporting local sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key customers, identifying new customer opportunity
- Directly work on generating sales opportunities for Asia Pacific and to drive sales across all markets and product lines
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting demand; working in accordance with the allocated budget, initiating corrective actions to deliver in line with both company and regional objectives
- Surveying customer needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- Provide effective deal support and assist with product based sales for New and existing lines of business.
- Work with Inside Sales to ensure an efficient and effective sales execution process, manage sales logistics and maintain successful engagement with the right support channels.
- Develop an understanding of the company market positioning, strategy and solution value add as well as an up to date understanding of solutions and roadmaps.
- Preparation of proposals, tender documents and trip reports as required
- Engage regularly with both sales and operations colleagues with Regional office to support and ensure client requirements are met in accordance with agreed deadline
- Assist in the technical design, commercial proposals and financial analysis for new and ongoing customer requirements
The Successful Applicant
You need to have vast experiences in delivering services to the oil and gas sector through innovative technologies/solutions selling. Knowledge of Oil & Gas logistics would be a distinct advantage. An overall passion for sales and leading teams to solve global business challenges for clients with similar offerings and solutions. You need to have excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal. Regional language skill is an advantage.
You must have or demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 10 years of experience targeted to the energy sector
- Solutions/Contract based sales experience
- Track record of presenting to Senior individuals regionally
- Good autonomy and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent track record of delivering Sales pipeline revenue growth and superb networking skill
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to identify new business opportunities
- Team player, flexible and is prepared to travel (regionally) 30-40% of his/her time across APAC region
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to work as part of a regional team in the most senior position in Asian region
* Chance to grow a business at great speed and the remit to grow the Asian region
* Excellent salary and benefits