- Significant responsibility and opportunity to learn/grow in different aspects
- Work with the smartest and most passionate team
About Our Client
Our Client is a global MNC established themselves as a dynamic industry leader, with one of the world's best-known and respectable brands within the industry. Their company value is to believe in people and their place in the world of work by continually evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow.
At this juncture, they are looking for dynamic RTR Subject Matter Expert who can immediately add value to the team by ensuring the deliverable end to end RTR accounting activities for respective region (within Asia), reporting process harmonization/improvement, analysis and transformation.
Key characteristics of someone who will thrive in this role include strong technical financial acumen, excellent communication skills, a self-starter, possesses superb organization skill, detail oriented and ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels, both internal and external.
- Responsible for financial accounting processes, lead book closing processes and ensure timely reporting for general accounting matters
- Perform advanced analysis and reporting inclusive of P&L, BS and CF reporting
- Developing and securing implementation of efficient accounting procedures within the region
- Responsible for adherence to respective region laws and external reporting requirements, preparation of statutory reports, direct and indirect tax reports and other external reports
- Actively drive global process improvement and implementation
- Provide strategic level support to group entities assigned
- Issue complex instructions and guidelines and make sure that those are effectively implemented
- Coach and provide the organization with advice, of complex and of a global nature and of importance to the business.
- Ensure compliance with current global principles, standards and frameworks
- Measure and follow up the quality and efficiency of global processes, KPI's
Contribute to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities)
The Successful Applicant
This exciting opportunity is suitable for proactive talents with strong stakeholder management skills and has met the following requirements:
* Qualified Accountant [ CPA/ACCA/ICAEW / MIA or others] with at least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification.
* Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience within finance function.
* Excellent knowledge of finance processes and policies and full ability of applying these in daily operations
* Experience in executing global processes locally and working effectively in a global team
* Experience in leading will be an added advantage
* Good working knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
* Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development
* Result driven and ability to prioritize to deliver on commitments with tight deadlines
* Great communication skills, fluent in English, verbally and written
* Highly energetic with Can-Do mind-set
* SAP experience is a MUST, candidates with SAP implementation/upgrade experience are highly encouraged to apply
* Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and SharePoint is an added advantage.
* Experience in a finance shared services environment or value adding regional hub is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay.
- Significant responsibility and opportunity to learn/grow in different aspects of the business.
- Work with the smartest and most passionate team.