RTR Senior Analyst
Opportunity to be involved in continuous improvement processes
Opportunity to step into a world renowned global Shared Services Centre
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed MNC, well respected player and premium brand in the market. They operate a shared service centre in Malaysia and value employees as one of the key assets of the Company in providing the best service to customers. They are looking to bring on board a RTR Senior Analyst who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business. Moreover, you will be given the opportunity to involved in the migration activities.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly journals and ensure month-end closing activities is carried out on a timely basis
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation inclusive of following up of and cleaning up of open items
- Manage day to day transaction activities inclusive of general accounting, inter-company transactions, fixed asset maintenance, bank reconciliation and inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reports for respective countries.
- Preparation of internal financial reporting as well as statutory reporting.
- Ensure monthly meetings with local finance are conducted Pre-month end closing
- Ensure all major issues found was investigated and perform timely root cause analysis; Red flag are escalated to management as appropriate
- Liaise with internal and external auditor to ensure timely submission of required financial supporting documents
- Ensure internal control in place on respective areas per Company policies, procedures and accounting standard.
- Ensure service level agreements (SLA) and monthly performance and productivity KPIs are met
- Participations in the migration project as well as implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Involved in ad-hoc activities
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and preferably a member of any professional accounting body (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Shared Service Centre in RTR team
- Willing to adapt to changes, with positive mind-set
- Familiarity with ERP system - SAP & Oracle system
- Process improvement and/or Six Sigma experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into a world renowned global Shared Services Centre
- Excellent working environment & warm culture
- Opportunity to involved in Migration