- Opportunity to be involved in migration and implement continuous processes
- Opportunity to step into a world renowned global Shared Services Centre
About Our Client
This proud leading IT Global MNC boasts a strong heritage and culture since its initial start - up. With a clear mandate for the growth of their existing portfolio, our client is looking to expand their Shared Services Centre in Malaysia by bringing in more scope from different region. They are looking for a Senior RTR Analyst to join the RTR team who will be given an opportunity to take part in the migration process!
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly journals and ensure month-end closing activities is carried out on a timely basis
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation inclusive of following up of and cleaning up of open items
- Manage day to day transaction activities inclusive of general accounting, intercompany transactions, fixed asset maintenance, bank reconciliation and inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reports for respective countries.
- Preparation of internal financial reporting as well as statutory reporting.
- Ensure monthly meetings with local finance are conducted Pre-month end closing
- Ensure all major issues found was investigated and perform timely root cause analysis; Red flag are escalated to management as appropriate
- Liaise with internal and external auditor to ensure timely submission of required financial supporting documents
- Ensure internal control in place on respective areas per Company policies, procedures and accounting standard.
- Ensure service level agreements (SLA) and monthly performance and productivity KPIs are met
- Participations in the migration project as well as implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Involved in ad-hoc activities
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and preferably a member of any professional accounting body (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience with minimum 2 years of working experience in Shared Service Centre in RTR team
- Willing to adapt to changes, with positive mind-set
- Familiarity with ERP system and Reporting (LongView, Hyperion) platforms
- Process improvement and/or Six Sigma experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Independent forward thinker on process improvement.
- Works well under pressure.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to step into a world renowned global Shared Services Centre
Attractive salary package (RM5,500 to RM8,500 depending on experience)
Excellent working environment & warm culture
Opportunity to involved in Migration