RTR - Newly Setup SSC
Opportunity to be part of the pioneering team
Job rotation to other functional teams
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that hold strong market presence worldwide. They strongly believe in innovation to enhance their product and most importantly, to make the world a better place. The growth rate of the organisation is comparatively higher than the industry growth rate which is impressive.
- Review the Provision of Doubtful debt, Inventory and Accrual provision for month end close process
- Provide documents for preparation of financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
- Prepare FOREX revaluation and reclassify in a timely manner
- Perform journal entries and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided
- Ensure integrity of balance sheet via reconciliation and perform journal adjustments when required.
- Prepare supporting schedule to assist in the preparation of financial reports, as requested
- Assist with internal control activities in accordance with group policies
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service time-lines
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Work collaboratively with all level of stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 2 years, up to 6 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment, proven experience in SSC settings.
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill
- Chinese is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of the pioneering team
- Job rotation to other functional teams
- Excellent Employee Benefit