- Extensive learning opportunities
- Workplace flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in the IT industry and rapidly expanding and growing its business across the globe. At this juncture, they are looking into hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization as part of their business expansion plan. A supportive work environment which helps make it a good place for further growth and development.
- Ensure general ledger journal entries, financial close activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for Intercompany transactions, Fixed Asset maintenance, bank reconciliation, inventory reconciliation and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements, Schedules and Statement variance analysis.
- identify areas for process simplification and improvement to undertake process enhancement projects in relation to accounting and finance services
- Facilitates training and development programs
- Adhere to process and account Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Collaborate and closely support inter department operational activities (e.g. P2P and OTC) to ensure service-level agreement (SLA) is met
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate, Degree or Professional Qualification of any field, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of working experience in R2R is a must
- Experience in operating knowledge of ERP systems - Oracle
- Ability to perform in a time-pressured environment to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Highly energetic and self-motivated; ability to work as an individual or as a Team Member.
What's on Offer
- Exceptional career growth and development
- Attractive salary + benefits package
- supportive and open workplace culture
- Great flexibility