RTR Account Executive [ General Ledger , SSC ]
Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Fast growing SSC with continuous learning opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Pharmaceutical company which has grown rapidly over the past few decades within the industry. They operate a Shared Service Centre (SSC) and is looking to hire multiple RTR account executives for their core functions, Record to Report (RTR).
If you come from a commercial background and are looking for opportunities to join a MNC, your time has arrived! Click apply to grab this golden ticket now!
- Responsible for daily journal posting activity and ensure all queries are dealt in a timely manner, correctly and efficiently
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of general ledger reconciliations and follow up of open items.
- Work closely with Reporting team as well as AP and AR team to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Actively involved in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing of accounts in general accounting's.
- Perform reasonable review of accounting entries taken up.
- Assist and support manager in implementation of GL process improvement initiatives
- Ensure monthly meetings with local finance are conducted Pre-month end closing
- Involved in compliance audit queries.
- Assist ad-hoc project assigned from time to time
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skill and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) is an added advantage.
- At least 2 year working experience in accounting and finance field.
- Experience in working in a SSC environment is an added advantage.
- Experience in ERP system is highly valued.
- Independent and Reliable.
- Good communication skill.
- Willing to learn attitude.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM3,500 - RM5,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a company which see employees development as the first priority.
- Fast growing SSC with continuous learning opportunities