RM R&F Senior Buyer (Mandarin / Japanese Speaker)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. Operating for more than a century, they have been working closely with the food, beverage and consumer product partners to produce goods that change the daily lives of consumers all around the world.
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfilment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints.
- Track and follow up closely Purchase Orders deliveries to ensure security of supply.
- Manages import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned raw materials.
- Run consignment stock consumption reports and associated settlements. Coordinate physical stock reconciliation with suppliers.
- Manage Raw Material availability issue resolution in coordination with plant Raw Material planners.
- Coordinate delivery and quality non conformities in relation with respective plant stakeholders.
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformities.
- Support the timely follow-up on planning, quality and accounts payable escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
- Manage suppliers and their On Time In FULL (OTIF) performance.
- Resolve major suppliers' issues and complaints.
- Implement improvement action plans discussed/agreed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers.
- Establish a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Provide support for Junior colleagues.
- Build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email.
- Adherence to service levels.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- University or College degree.
- Professional experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in procurement R&F RM
- Experience of knowledge transfer activity, SSC/GBS experience is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Mandarin/ Japanese is necessary.
- Experience in multinational/shared services environment.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience with Procurement tools (Sourcing, Catalogue and Content Management).
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.