Retail Operations Manager
Established company within the local property industry
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a top ten player within the local property industry and has a diversified portfolio of assets. The company consists of driven individuals who are working towards strengthening their position within the local property market.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and operational duties within the shopping mall.
- Implement cost-saving strategies within the mall while ensuring that the retail experience is not compromised.
- Be on standby to ensure that maintenance issues are addressed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Be the point of contact for technical expertise and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Facilities Management.
- At least 5 - 8 years relevant experience in shopping mall management.
- Prior expertise in tenancy fit-out, M&E and car park systems.
- Independent, resourceful, quick learner with good interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Established company within the local property industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to lead and develop a team