Research & Operations Manager
An opportunity working with a Global-Network leader of Research and Consultancy
A career-changing opportunity to build and lead a reputable team around you
About Our Client
Our client is the one and only leading specialist market intelligence, research and advisory services provider operating across the Globe today. With the company providing industry leading research and advisory across the wide spectrum of the services industry they are looking for a Research & Operations Manager to run through both the Research and Operations aspects of the department.
- To develop or guide the development of research programs to support the client's demand to pitch to clients in the Telecommunication and/or Information Technology industry and field
- To carryout the day-to-day Research and Operations of the team
- To understand the market landscape and identify the research requirements and demands of customers and clients within Malaysia and the other international regions.
- Taking ownership and responsibilities of the team, the market and the clients seeing projects from end to end
- Able to build admirable relationships with influential leaders, stakeholders including the key stakeholders to effectively represent the company and enhance collaborative work relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be presentable and able to carry himself/herself at the highest level during all engagement client visits with all internal and external stakeholders of the company. Other requirements include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Research, Statistics ; Bachelors will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 Years of working experience including (research, market intelligence, project management and consultancy)
- Ability to work independently as this role is a Newly-Created role with no direct report
- Strong with people management and influencing skills
What's on Offer
- An opportunity working with a Global-Network leader of Research and Consultancy
- A career-changing opportunity to build and lead a reputable team around you
- An opportunity to work across the ASEAN Region in operations and scope