Research Manager (FMCG Sin Industry, KL)
Competitive salary package
Exciting career growth prospects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest FMCG businesses in the sin/entertainment industry with a prominent R&D hub in Asia Pacific. They hire only top tier talent who have the potential to exceed performance targets, drive novel and effective collaborations across multiple functions, and who are global in their thinking and creative in their problem-solving.
- Lead, drive, and collaborate with others on multiple R&D projects concurrently that meet Company standards on quality and regulatory compliance, in line with commercial objectives and global/regional Company direction.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing Operations to ensure feasibility and compliance.
- Upkeep the raw material database and ensure that it is in compliance with Company specifications and ready to be used.
- Partner with regional marketing function in the collection and analysis of consumer information to ensure continuous innovation in product portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or the Sciences coupled with minimum 5 years' of experience in product development/technical application/engineering/process/project management
- An FMCG industry background highly preferable
- Comfortable being in the sin/entertainment industry
- Personality traits that work particularly well for this role include being outspoken, self-aware, shrewd, a self-starter, a natural leader, and an out-of-the-box thinker
What's on Offer
A competitive and fast-paced work environment, high-performing colleagues within your team, comprehensive benefits for self and dependents, interesting challenges, international travel, etc.