Relocation Consultant / Senior Relocation Consultant
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of international relocation provider in Asia.
- Oversee the end-to-end relocation and expatriation process (visa, temporary accommodation,
orientation, housing, schooling, lease negotiations, settling-in etc) of each transferee and their family, keeping them informed and updated of every new development.
- Be the main point of contact for the transferee and 3rd party / client throughout the life cycle of a file, knowing at all times the status of each service, and remaining within the defined client scope of work until services are completed.
- Manage timeline process to align with the defined operational procedures with all stakeholders (transferee, third party / client, internal team and external vendors).
- Liaise directly with the transferee, third party / client, internal stakeholders and suppliers (ie. field consultants, drivers and/or suppliers such as real estate agents) to deliver seamless relocation services.
- Accountable for data integrity and timely updates in client's technology system (ie. ATLAS) - including timely updates and submissions of client specific forms and documents.
- Responsible for compliance - regulatory, contractually and procedurally.
- Accountable for data integrity and timely updates in our internal operating system - ATOMS.
As well as providing timely and accurate submissions of any internal forms and documents.
- Manage the service delivery of all external suppliers, such as field consultants, realtors and drivers, to include providing them clear and concise instructions for the service delivery, as well as expectations from the transferee and client. Also, obtain detailed updates at the end of each day in order for you to provide an update to the third party / client.
- Ensure smooth, harmonious and cooperative working relations between the various stakeholders, avoiding tensions and conflicts through superior communication of relevant information.
- Provide full support and cooperation to all stakeholders, ensuring that compliance with company plans, policies, and objectives are upheld.
- Commit to concise, clear and consistent communication with all stakeholders.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the company and your leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Forward thinking - proposing options and solutions at all times to internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and proactive
- Sensitivity to the needs of culturally diverse transferees and their families
- Prior experience in handling visa and immigration matters would be an advantage
- Good with IT applications e.g. Microsoft Office and related platforms, and demonstration of confidence in utilising IT systems
- Experience in client facing customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and a definite advantage if good at other languages
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.