Regional Sales Manager - SEA
Be a part of the leadingIOT antenna solutions provider globally
Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading IOT antenna solutions provider. A leader in innovative designs, developing and manufacturing some of the world's most high-quality antennas spanning Cellular, GPS, WiFi, LoRA and other wireless technologies that integrate directly into the customer's IOT solutions.
- Achieve annual revenue and profit targets in the responsible region every year.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Review of contracts and license agreements for customers in conjunction with Finance team.
- Prepare a set of targets to understand assigned geography (industries, IoT activities, bands, customer structure, price levels, competition, product needs).
- Plan meetings with partners, participation on seminars, develop relationships with partners.
- Plan customer visiting and meetings in detail, deepen customer relationship to execute future opportunities , develop a network of contacts across customer organization engineering/purchasing/quality/management.
- Extensive travel to in-person customer meetings both locally but also internationally upon demand.
- Engage R&D and PM to provide best possible option, provide solution to customer - Win opportunities and generate revenue.
- Attend seminars and events and promote products and core values to partners and potential customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree engineering background is preferred.
- 8-10 years working experience as Technical Sales Manage, have experience in dealing and managing distributors across South East Asia market is a must
- Strong comprehension of RF Engineering and multiple wireless standards including LTE, WiFi,V2X, Bluetooth, GNSS etc.
- Good presentation skills (written and public speaking)
- Entrepreneurial flair and independent operator
- Good commercial acumen to create and expand revenue generating opportunities
- Extensive language skills - English and Mandarin is essential
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and ability to lead.
- Ability to read, analysis, interpret and respond to large RFP/RFQ opportunities.
- Must be available to travel internationally on a regular basis
What's on Offer
- Chance to work in a multi-national organization and be part of an innovative company
- Competitive remuneration package