Regional Sales Manager - SEA
A well-rounded package that includes performance-based bonus
Great opportunity to step into management and to build the company's brand int
About Our Client
My client is an international MNC with a diverse portfolio in several industries. The SEA division is searching for an ambitious sales professional with a solid track record of success to spearhead the business development in this region.
- Plan and develop new business with prospective customers and support existing customers within the SEA region.
- Analyse sales performance of the assigned products and conduct market research in order to effectively map out the respective local industry.
- Coordinate with the support teams within the region to ensure that products are constantly readily available.
- Deliver the best sales and technical support services to customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering-related field and must have prior experience working within the semiconductor industry.
Preferably at least 5-8 years' experience with international business development and export sales.
- Independent, resourceful, quick learner with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur but will require frequent travelling every month.
What's on Offer
- A well-rounded package that includes performance-based bonus
- Great opportunity to step into management and to build the company's brand internationally
- Flat reporting structure with an open-door policy