Regional Sales Manager (Home Audio)
Attractive package for the right candidate with good benefits.
Working for a principle brand with strong regional presence.
About Our Client
My client is an International Home Audio Brand that is sold across the world. This is a premium European Brand that has high end products in the home audio and consumer audio product categories.
- Manage the distribution channels across 4 APAC countries.
- Oversee the newly set-up eCommerce channel.
- Maintain and network with clients and channel partners.
- Oversee the strategy, term negotiation, business planning, and channel management.
- Handle the certification process (SIRIM) for Malaysia regarding active products.
- Oversee new product launches and events.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years in the Home Audio industry.
- Experience in handling distribution channels be it distributors or resellers.
- Have experience with eCommerce will be an advantage.
- Process-oriented with a keen eye on data & analysis.
- Have experience working in an European company is an advantage.
- Able to work both independently and as an effective team player within an international setup.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Team management opportunity within an international setup.
- Managing a regional portfolio from Malaysia.