Regional Sales Manager - East Coast
Exciting role in Sales with a Multinational Company
Strong track record of renowned products
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established FMCG company that has rich history of globally renowned products. In light of their continual growth, they are seeking for a Sales Manager to provide strategic direction for their business.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of sales management for FMCG products.
- Strategy management. Establish performance/productivity goals which are aggressive, real and tied to overall company strategy and goals.
- Set clear and defined goals/targets to respective channels and ensure they meet the organizational targets/budgets.
- Understand the competitor's strategy and suggest counter strategies or other innovations to fight competition to protect leadership in the industry.
- Achieve all financial, product volume, revenue and expense control goals and objectives as established by the stakeholders.
- Conduct monthly managerial meeting. Monitor and update the progress of all activities, sales performance status & find solutions to problem areas of the department.
- Positively and actively represent the business interests of the Company in a manner reflecting a high reputable and business integrity of the Company in the community, the marketplace and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- At least 5 - 10 years of sales experience in FMCG industry
- Strong commercial experience
- Good stakeholder management
- People management experience
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a multinational FMCG industry
- Leadership role
- Strong track record of renowned products
- Attractive renumeration