Regional Sales Manager, Asia Pacific (Safety Valves)
One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest industrial manufacturer with wide product range from Minerals, Power & Industrial, to the Oil & Gas industry. The Company has consistently outperformed its competitors by focusing on repairs & services as well as their responsive to customer needs.
As part of the ambitious growth plans in the region for the Power & Industrial division, we have the pleasure of recruiting for a Regional Sales Engineer for the Asia Pacific region. This business unit designs, manufacturers and provides aftermarket support for rotating and flow control equipment to the global power generation and industrial sectors.
The position will cover The Asia-Pacific territory and the scope of responsibilities:
- Supervision and collaboration with agents within the territory.
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual budget forecast for order bookings plus presentation of monthly forecasts to General Management
- Initiation and follow up of strategic accounts; analysis of potential of customers and prospects
- Identification and canvassing of new customers for the products and zones within the territory.
- Planning and conducting customer visits and ensuring precise & accurate reports
- Developing and increasing the turnover for products in the geographical area
- Presenting the strategic project to the customer and providing the necessary support, back-up & explanations
- Taking part in technical feasibility studies connected to the strategic project through the preparation of specifications as part of the development of new products/services
- Negotiating directly with the customer (general sales conditions, technical and commercial solutions) within the limits authorized by the company in order to sign business contracts
- Representing the company during promotional events related to business activities (exhibitions, conferences, presentations, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in technical/engineering sales within the Safety Valves market and with a proven record of increasing responsibilities and achievements.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas and Conventional Power & Industrial market sectors
- External sales experience, including good functional knowledge of Safety Valve products.
- Ability to organize, self-motivate and have excellent customer relationship skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- People skills, ability to connect to people and maintain relationships
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute to a growing MNC with ambitious expansion plans
- Great career progression
- Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at +603-2302 4060 quoting Job Ref 3916840.