Regional Sales Manager - APAC
Great remuneration package and benefits
Market leader in its field
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader of corn and flour production worldwide, and a leading producer of wheat flour and its derivatives. They has exceptional growth worldwide with 79 production plants and strong global presence in more than 110 countries worldwide.
The candidate has the responsibility to grow sales volume, value, and market share through the development of business within all commercial channels of the business with existing products and new product ranges across countries and regions including EMEA, Latam, Asia Pacific. The other responsibilities include:
- To provide the business with an accurate forecast of demand in order to facilitate first class supply chain decisions
- Build partnerships with customer
- Seek solution based sales plans
- Negotiation and approval of trading terms with customers
- Commercial sign off for all ongoing pricing activity
- To develop and improve senior level trade contacts
- To present updates and business plans on a monthly basis to the Managing Director of AMEA
- To make sure that all company administration and internal processes are complied with
- To communicate any significant changes to demand in order that plant capacity can be utilised and managed effectively, optimising customer service levels.
- Develop sales plans for finished products ( flour,grits,) to customers in the food and brewing industry.
- Develop plans for entry into new markets
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate have strong relationship-building skills, motivated and performance focused. He/She should also possess:
- Candidates should be degree qualified ideally in the Agricultural business.
- Experience of working in a sales or commercial role, within a fast-paced B2B corn milling environment
- The ability to inspire and challenge those around him/her, combining strategic commercial experience, a strong commercial ability, and exceptional negotiation skills.
- Experience of B2B corn grits sales is key
- Strong experience of dealing with and engaging at a high level with some of the large customers including snack manufacturers, brewers and other food institutions.
- Food industry experience is desirable-understands key business drivers and is able to direct resources and activity accordingly
- Agricultural business experience is an advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate effective track record of results and achievement.
- Good English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package and benefits
- Opportunities to work across regions